- Tanggal Publish:
Diploma, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Magister, Mining, Oil & Gas, Sarjana, SMA SMK, SWASTADiploma, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Magister, Mining, Oil & Gas, Sarjana, SMA SMK, SWASTA
Jakarta, Seluruh Indonesia
- Tipe Pekerjaan:
SMA SMK , D3 , S1, S2
1 - 15 Tahun
Karirtalk.com – PT Meindo Elang Indah adalah salah satu perusahaan EPCI terkemuka di Indonesia, yang menyediakan solusi terintegrasi lengkap dalam layanan Engineering, Procurement, Construction, dan Installation untuk industri Petrokimia, Energi, dan Minyak & Gas hulu.
Berdiri pada tahun 1987, Meindo memulai bisnis Engineering dan Construction pada tahun 1991 sebagai kontraktor petrokimia sebelum memasuki sektor Minyak dan Gas hulu. Kami berhasil memenangkan proyek Minyak dan Gas pertama kami (Peciko I) pada tahun 1997 untuk Total E & P Indonesie. Sejak itu, kami telah berhasil mengelola lebih dari 150 proyek Minyak & Gas di darat dan lepas pantai di Indonesia.
Dengan pengalaman lebih dari 20 tahun, Meindo telah membangun kehadiran lokal kami sebagai pemimpin dalam fabrikasi topside, jacket, dan modul, serta instalasi pipa darat/lepas pantai di Indonesia.
Kami juga ingin menginformasikan bahwa PT Meindo Elang Indah saat ini membuka lowongan kerja.
Lowongan Kerja di PT Meindo Elang Indah
1. Offshore Barge Superintendent (Pipe-laying)
- Location: Indonesia
- Start Date: Immediate
Job Description and Duties:
- The Candidate should have Offshore Operations and Marine experience.
- Familiar with Offshore Industry Safety Standard and responsible for the Safety of Barge, Crew and safe use of the equipment.
- Conduct safety meetings, fire drill and abandon ship drill.
- All activities performed on the Barge.
- Monitor Maintenance (in consultation with chief Engineer) of all the equipment & machinery on the barge and upgradation / modifications to enhance the Barge operations.
- Coordination and Interact with the Chief Engineer / Chief Electrician on status of Barge equipment and support resources. Interact with all personnel on work related issues.
- Liaison with shore Asset Team for vessel surveys on class and other certifications.
- Monitoring and control of all construction / maintenance subcontractors on board the Barge.
- Assist PMT by reviewing the installation drawings and provide suitable and optimized solutions for offshore installation.
- Coordination with Clients and Project Managers and HSE for smooth and safe execution of project.
- Coordination and Internal Interface: Interact with the Field Engineer, Barge Foreman, Welding Foreman, QC for planning & scheduling the Barge construction activities as per the project requirement.
- Reports/ Suggestions to the Company Management for acquiring additional equipment or recruiting additional personnel on board the Barge.
- Monitoring of the activities of all personnel working under him on the Barge.
- Monitoring of progress of Barge and Project Scope of Work.
- Mobilization of Barge as per Mobilization Plan, towing of the Barge as per routing plan finalized with base.
- High School / Diploma / Degree
- 15 years or more offshore experience working on anchor vessels (8-point mooring) and atleast 8 years as a Superintendent.
- Have done, large size 32” and above beach pull pipelay involving cofferdam, pre trenching, have install SPM mooring system include piling, chain laying & testing and SBM hook up. Have done PLEM installation, subsea spool, submarine hose and floating hose as well as testing. Have done jacket & topside installation, riser etc.
- Able to work with various nationality people including Indonesian.
- Speak & write English.
2. PROJECT MANAGER
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or related discipline from a reputable local or foreign university duly recognized.
- At least 10 years of experience as PMT in Oil & Gas Project and Offshore Construction.
- Detail oriented, creative, efficient & high integrity.
- Proficient in English
- Able to work independently as well and able work under high pressured.
- Has a good sense of responsibility and decision-making.
- Able to join immediately.
- Domiciled in Indonesia.
- Placement – Jakarta & Site/ Outside of Java Island.
3. PROJECT ENGINEER
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and ensure the achieved-target based on the schedule which has been set.
- Lead a coordination’s meeting for implementing and achieving the necessary target.
- Coordinate with clients about the achievement of activities and reports if it is necessary.
- Always have a positive mindset to find and propose a way out to a problem which is faced based on the scope area.
- Always monitor and follow up the changes which happens with contract changes or with working scope area.
- Control and understand the contract provisions with the scope area and the implementation guidelines based on the contract’s documents.
- Understand and obey the working etiquette based on the procedures of working implementation which has been set by the company.
- Other things are based on the working demands and implementations which has been set.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Education : Bachelor degree
- Skills :
– Conversant with office suite software
– Understand planning Software (Ms. Project, Primavera, etc)
- Personality : Cooperative and can work with team
- Experience : Prefer to who have ever occupied with the same scope area and have strong interest on project management.
- Others :
– Excellent command of English
– Good communication skills
– Self motivated.
– Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative.
– Able to join immediately.
Cara Melamar Pekerjaan
Jika Anda sudah memenuhi semua persyaratan yang telah dijelaskan sebelumnya dan tertarik untuk bergabung dengan PT Meindo Elang Indah, Anda bisa mengajukan lamaran kerja melalui:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org and put position you apply as subject mail.
NOTE : PT Meindo Elang Indah has never collected any payment for every recruitment process.