- Tanggal Publish:
Diploma, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Heavy Equipment & Industrial Machinery, Manufaktur, Sarjana, SWASTADiploma, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Heavy Equipment & Industrial Machinery, Manufaktur, Sarjana, SWASTA
- Tipe Pekerjaan:
5 - 6 Tahun
- Batas Lamaran:
4 Agustus 2023
Karirtalk.com – PT Caterpillar Indonesia adalah perusahaan yang menghasilkan peralatan konstruksi dan pertambangan, mesin diesel dan gas alam, turbin industri, dan lokomotif diesel-listrik terkemuka di dunia. Kami juga memiliki divisi layanan keuangan yang disebut Caterpillar Financial Services. Saat ini, perusahaan kami sedang membuka lowongan kerja.
Lowongan Kerja di PT Caterpillar Indonesia
1. Value Chain Designer / Cost Champion
What You Will Do :
- Perform detailed value stream network modeling/optimization with cost focus, which will be used to support value chain performance project management.
- Serves as subject matter expert (SME) on value stream modeling and design.
- Influence other members of the value chain design team to help to identify Operating Profit After Capital Charge (OPACC) Improvement Agenda opportunities, solve problems and resolve model feasibility gaps.
- Responsible for posting, publishing and presenting, cos modeling (value chain cost build-ups) results into relevant and insightful Business information, visuals, and actionable business cases, and Operating Profit After Capital Charge (OPACC) Improvement Agenda.
- Influence business and operational decisions of both internal and external value chain partners, by providing data-backed proposals to drive continuous improvements across the overall value stream.
- Provide support and is capable to coach value chain teams responsible for the management of end-to-end value stream functions in alignment with customer Order-to-Delivery requirements and provides coaching to line organizations to employ standard value stream processes.
- Accountable to maintain deep expertise in network modeling processes, platforms and techniques for the Enterprise.
- Responsible for working to maintain and strengthen communications and alignment between logistics and manufacturing activities, as well as driving collaboration between all members of the enterprise value chain network.
- Identifies and supports value chain performance improvements, including quality and delivery performance improvements and the supplier S&OP process.
- The incumbent will work closely with relevant functional areas, such as purchasing, interplants, design control groups, New Product Introduction (NPI) leads to drive value chain cost optimization.
What You Have :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Value Stream, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of value stream or related experience.
Top Candidate Will Also Have :
- Knowledge and experience with 6 Sigma.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- System and data understanding.
- Knowledge of various engineering, manufacturing, and/or maintenance standards.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Access databases or other Database software.
- Advanced statistics understanding, especially related to demand variability and multi-echelon process variability.
- Advanced Degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Value Stream, Industrial Engineering or related quantitative field.
- Experience in cost modeling, cost management/optimization, Low-Cost Provider (LCP) projects at a product level.
- Network Modeling experience using in-house or commercial tools such as Supply Chain Guru.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar’s product structure and ability to visualize the network.
- Ability to ramp up quickly within a new environment.
- APICS CSCP National Certification.
- Previous experience with data visualization software like Tableau.
2. Supply Chain Performance Engineer
What You Will Do :
- Coaches and leads teams to help suppliers to build lean supply chain capability in the areas of material replenishment to facilities, improved Sales and Operations Planning, high-velocity throughput, optimized logistics and capacity planning.
- Leads lean events and works collaboratively with suppliers and multiple facility functions to address and resolve supplier issues using root cause and corrective action (RCCA).
- Leads tactical work to develop supplier value stream maps and to develop supplier plans for every part. You will work on project teams improving material flow and preparing suppliers to respond to pull triggers.
- Addresses day-to-day supplier constraints to improve supplier performance and their ability to flexibly and rapidly respond to Caterpillar requirements.
- Leads team projects to implement improved supplier collaboration with Caterpillar and third-party service providers using common collaboration technologies.
What You Have :
- College or university degree in Engineering or STEM.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Purchasing, Supply Quality, Material Requirements Planning, or Supply Chain / Logistics.
- Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma project management principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Solid supply chain planning, demand and orders, logistics and manufacturing knowledge.
- Hands-on experience with ERP/SAP for materials planning modules will be an advantage.
Cara Melamar Pekerjaan
Jika Anda sudah memenuhi semua persyaratan yang telah dijelaskan sebelumnya dan tertarik untuk bergabung dengan PT Caterpillar Indonesia, Anda bisa mengajukan lamaran kerja melalui:
Klik Tombol Lamar pada bagian atas disamping logo perusahaan