Karirtalk.com – Pada tanggal 1 Januari 1999, didirikan ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE). ACE adalah sebuah organisasi independen antar-pemerintah yang berada di bawah naungan ASEAN dan bertugas mewakili kepentingan setiap Negara Anggota ASEAN di sektor energi.
Perusahaan ini saat ini sedang membuka lowongan kerja.
Lowongan Kerja di ASEAN Centre for Energy
1. Internship Programme – ASEAN Climate Change and Energy Project Phase II (ACCEPT II)
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in any science and engineering major in particular energy and climate degree including environmental science, economics, public policy, law, and politics.
- Be a third-year or last-year student or a fresh graduate degree but must commence the internship within 6 months period after graduation.
- Good computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite. Any other computer or related software skill is a plus.
- Professional work experience is not required, however, any exposure or involvement in the energy and climate sector is a plus.
- Strong willingness to learn about the energy and climate sector, especially in the scope of power, fossil fuel, alternative energy and storage sectors.
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to a diverse working environment.
- Maintain good English, both oral and written.
- Have good academic performance as demonstrated by recent university records.
The internship will be conducted on a hybrid basis, The intern may work on virtual but it is required to work in the office as needed. However, he/she must be able to commit with ACE’s normal office hours: 8.30 AM to 4.30 PM Jakarta Time (GMT+7).
The internship duration is 4 to 6 months, and it is expected to be started in early July 2023.
The intern is entitled to an internship allowance of IDR100,000 per effective working day to cover their daily meal and transport.
To apply for an internship, the following documents should be submitted to email@example.com:
- A letter of interest and the proposed internship period (for 4 – 6 months between July – December 2023).
- ACE Internship Application Form.
- A recent Curriculum Vitae.
- Proof of university enrolment.
2. Internship Programme
Qualifications and Skills:
- Final year or recent graduate (at least within one year after graduation) in engineering, energy studies, statistics, law, international relations, finance, human resources, computer science, business, administration and/or other appropriate specialist discipline.
- Graduated with a university degree (Bachelor) and, if selected, must commence the internship within a 6 – 12 months period.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- MS Office skills, familiarity in Microsoft Outlook, with advanced knowledge in Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Ability to plan and organise workload.
- Previous experience in another internship program is preferable.
- Possess attention to detail, a strong willingness to learn about the energy sector, passion for working in an international environment, initiative, enthusiasm and detailed-oriented.
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to an international working environment.
- An understanding of international and/or development issues.
- Demonstrate commitment to ASEAN’s mission, vision, and values.
- Display cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability.
- Duration: 6-12 Months
Grant: IDR 100,000 per effective working day to cover the daily meal and transport.
Submit the application to ACE Internship Application Form , please refer to our ToR for more details.